Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Driving the card acquisition strategies for two of our core proprietary portfolios
- Design and delivery of multimillion pound cross channel campaigns in collaboration with the wider channel owners across the Acquisition team
- Developing and establishing new innovative acquisition channels to fuel future growth
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance - reporting on results, understanding dynamics and developing strategies to optimize acquisition strategy accordingly
- Establishing alignment with local and central brand, product and benefits teams to refine acquisition targeting / messaging, maximizing brand activity to support acquisition
- Leading and developing a team of 1 Marketing Executive
- Management of both campaign and overall team budgets - including submitting investment requests / forecasts and ensuring that all funding is managed, tracked and utilized
- Strong Marketing and Communications pedigree either in an advertising agency setting, or within an external facing marketing team.
- Proven experience managing broadcast ATL channels (including Out of Home, TV and Digital) and commissioning and delivering impactful marketing creative.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic insights and translate them into actionable marketing briefs
- Pronounced ability to drive innovation and seek out new opportunities for growth, coupled with solid experience of driving results across a number of complex projects.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with excellent written and oral communication to articulate learnings and outputs and inform planning.
- Strong relationship management skills across American Express as well as with external stakeholders and agencies
- Ability to work within a fast paced and deadline driven environment - but one that is very structured with essential brand and compliance processes to be adhered to
Apply for Acquisition Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly