Our client is a market leading leisure business with a global footprint. They have an excellent reputation and instantly recognisable brand. Due to a period of significant investment to drive continued growth in the UK, and internationally, an exciting opportunity for an SEO Manager has arisen.
The purpose of this role is to define the SEO strategy to increase website and mobile traffic, ultimately driving increased sales of their diverse range of products and services.
You will be responsible for implementing and measuring activities to support the SEO strategy.
Principal accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Project manage the SEO strategy
- Define, drive & measure the benefits of the SEO strategy
- Drive specific Mobile SEO strategy
- Maintain, manage and report on SEO Strategy & Performance
- Provide SEO strategic insight and recommendations
- Actively monitor the SEO community and feedback relevant information into the business, keep abreast with the latest news and blogs on SEO best practice to educate to the business
- Define SEO content / Copy requirements and technical requirements via on going audits
- Liaise with the marketing teams on:
- keyword targeting & research
- link building & analysis
- keyword analysis
- competitor & brand analysis
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in SEO, either gained in an agency or in house and it's important that you have a genuine passion for online marketing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced SEO professional to thrive with a leading and growing international leisure business.