A great opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a global Investment Management firm.
This organisation are seeking someone who can deliver outstanding creative work to the businesses and the group entity.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Providing creative, professional and impactful creative options that are aligned with our corporate identity tenets and enhance our proposal and presentation materials.
- Maintaining graphic library consisting of icons, graphics, photography and banners.
- Maintaining awareness of design trends.
- Evaluating requirements of internal clients to navigate the best cause of production.
- Managing projects from concept through to production, effectively communicating project deadlines. Balancing multiple priorities and schedules efficiently in order to meet client/lawyer deadlines.
- Maintaining proficient skill set with all necessary software including a deep knowledge of MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding, implementing, and strictly adhering to the corporate identity guidelines, quality standards and procedures.
What you'll need:
You will have a few years' experience working in Graphics design or DTP. You will have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional) and also advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
If you think you can add value to this organisation then apply today!