New Product and Propositions Manager
New Product & Propositions Manager
A leading and well respected London based Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced product manager. The New Product and Propositions Manager will be involved in developing the strategy in respect of product, service & experience. You will understand the customer needs, competitive market and emerging trends for retail finance and, work cross functionally, develop product and service propositions, meeting financial, business and conduct requirements that appeal to the target customer groups.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working with wider teams, to analyse and interpret detailed market and customer data to support unique propositions, enhancements and tactical initiatives
- Working closely with Customer Experience to gain insight and input into any proposition development and understand the customer needs, competitive market and emerging trends
- Support the development of product propositions in line with the overall strategy and working with wider teams in analysing and proposing new propositions to meet the needs of target groups
- Working with Compliance to identify any regulation challenges, impact on existing terms and conditions and identify any risks
- Understand evolving trends and identify new opportunities (across digital and financial market places)
- Help identify and explore possibility of new products to meet the needs of customers
- Help manage exploring initial ideas through to business case, gaining sign off from Senior Management team
- Use appropriate evaluation techniques and measurements to analyse effectiveness of implemented strategies and initiative
- Act as Product Owner/Business Manager for key projects (i.e. enhancements or new product development): leading on and liaising with key stakeholders; being responsible for making key business decisions, business case sign off and other key project gateways; being accountable for
- Demonstrable experience in new product development and/or channel propositions development
- Experience in consumer-focused or financial/retail organisations
- Highly customer focussed with proactive 'can do' attitude and track record of delivery in large and complex environments, including the ability to deliver key projects in accordance with direction from the line manager
- Robust analytical capability with problem solving mind-set
- Ability to articulate analysis and ideas through clear and coherent verbal/written presentations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships effectively across the business and externally where relevant.
- Ability to think 'outside the box' with a creative flare
You will have chance to work in a forward thinking and friendly organisation that believes in rewarding its employees and offer working flexibility. If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply for New Product and Propositions Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly