Digital Marketing Executive (3 month FTC)
Our client is one of the most prominent insurance businesses in the UK. Along with having a strong brand presence it is also known to be a great place to work! Due to a busy period, it is now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join its team based in Central London for a period of three months.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be tasked to assist in achieving the performance targets of the digital marketing strategy. You will be the type of person who wants to develop, and push digital channels and creative to the next level. Working across PPC, online display, paid social and lead generation email campaigns, you will be an energetic Digital Marketing Executive who is looking to work on high profile integrated digital marketing campaigns.
Duties will include:
- Develop and optimise digital marketing campaigns/creative within PPC, Online Display, paid social, lead generation email marketing
- Analyse campaign activity and ensure learning is built into future activity to drive improved efficiency
- Help develop and implement targeted and measured marketing communication campaigns
- Work with copy writers, creative team and compliance to develop campaign creative, stakeholder sign off and delivery
- Create and continually improve campaign communications, focusing on clarity of tone of voice, simplicity and performance
- Liaise with wider marketing to ensure communications align with other distribution channels
- Ensure that appropriate online communications are available, compliant, on brand, targeted and delivered in the most cost-effective way
- Work with stakeholders to ensure landing pages and user journey efficiency's are maximised
- Proven digital marketing experience with a focus on performance marketing
- Digital marketing campaign planning, development, implementation and optimisation experience
- Channel knowledge: PPC, online display, paid social, lead generation (with an email focus)
This is a superb role where you will get to work with some of the most talented digital professionals in the UK. Immediate start!