Business Development Director - Agency
Business Development Director - Manchester
My client are an exciting, full service integrated agency seeking to add an experienced Business Development Director to drive the growth and add to their already exciting portfolio of clients. It's an exciting opportunity for someone with experience selling or delivering cross-channel Marketing solutions to take on a high profile role within a growing agency.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with key decision makers in both new and existing clients and demonstrating the agencies experience and track record
- Presenting ideas to clients that will enhance their marketing activities and securing the opportunity for the agency to deliver such services
- Regularly attending networking events on behalf of the agency to showcase the business
- Maintaining a keen interest in innovative advertising and digital offerings, presenting back to clients ideas on how they can best utilise these
- Overseeing the onboarding of new clients and supporting the account management team.
Applicants for the Business Development Director should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience winning new business within a Digital or Integrated Marketing agency.
- The ability to make a lasting impression on potential clients both by phone and in person.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in development strong business development strategies and working autonomously to deliver them with the support of the agency team.
To discuss this unique opportunity further, please forward your CV ASAP!