eCommerce Manager - French Speaking
Are you a French Speaking Ecommerce Manager looking to grow and develop under European Creative powerhouse known for its successes within the Luxury Fragrance industry?
Your role will see you working across one of the key brand's websites, including ecommerce strategy, digital marketing and all operational aspects of running the websites. It's therefore important that you've working in a similar role before whilst delivering high growth and staying within the brand vision.
- Propose and implement ecommerce strategy to support new product launches with full online plan: exclusive activities, gifting, product visibility
- Collaborate closely with marketing, design, creative and merchandising teams to ensure ecommerce initiatives are brand appropriate while driving sales,
- Deliver ongoing reporting for sales, site analytics and campaign performance
- Forecast new launches and replenishment on new products
- Manage the PPC third-party agency to optimise ROI and support key trading periods
- Perform SEO audits and make constant improvements to the website
- define frequency, offers, segments, develop email marketing calendars based on key trading periods and overall brand calendars
Desired Skills and Experience
- A commercially minded individual with proven track record in building ecommerce businesses
- 3-5 years in ecommerce/website management
- Experience with Google analytics, CRM systems, CMS and SEO tools
- Appreciation of the importance of branding while driving sales is essential
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally. Diplomacy and capacity to adapt communication to stakeholders