Digital Marketing Manager
My client are a market leading B2B events organisation and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who displays as much passion in work as they do in their events.
Your role will see you drive the digital marketing operations and target new audiences and exhibitors across a strong portfolio of events
As the Digital Marketing Manager you must be an expert at developing, optimising and driving channel performance across PPC, SEO, Display, Social, Email and Web in the B2B landscape. You'll is data-led, always looking for opportunities to improve the digital strategy and raise the bar. Marketing Automation also plays huge significance in this role so previous experience working across Automation platforms is essential.
- Ownership and accountability for the digital marketing funnel strategy, including planning, implementation, management and optimisation
- Develops new and creative multi-channel growth strategies for each stage of a customer lifecycle, in accordance to the unique digital trends of various international markets
- Delivers on event-level strategic KPIs by driving online traffic, generating new and informative data/insights, and delivering registration and attendance volume through digital marketing channels
- Understands their customers' digital behaviour, through continual testing and reporting on channel and campaign performance, in order to optimise plans.
- Develops and manages PPC & Paid Social channels, specifically; AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Bing
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Significant experience in a marketing role, with demonstrable experience focused directly on digital marketing
- Expert SEO and PPC strategist
- Strong attitude to A/B web, email and PPC testing
- Good knowledge of Eloqua / Marketing Automation platforms
If this opportunity excites you and you can tick most of the above then I'll look forward to hearing from you.