CRO Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
esure are recruiting for an experienced CRO Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to help us create best in class online customer experience. You will be part of a growing marketing team that is going through a massive digital transformation.
The role will require a working knowledge of A/B testing and UX best practices, prior experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and a basic understanding of general web development processes. You will also be required to have a working knowledge of A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimizely) and web analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Site Catalyst) so hands on experience in this area will be very advantageous. However, we do offer comprehensive training via our departmental training budget, which allows each member of our team to access online training material or complete training courses on request.
- Experience working on or running conversion rate optimisation programmes
- Proven track record of delivering uplift in conversion and income per sale
- Hands on experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or similar
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe Site Catalyst or similar
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
Preferable but not essential:
- Understanding of web development processes (e.g. Agile) and best practices
- Understanding of or an interesting in User Experience and UX Research best practices
- Experience of using common CMS platforms to update customer facing websites, such as Drupal or similar
- Knowledge of the latest tagging/tracking techniques and best practices
- Any exposure to or interest in behavioural psychology
Apply for CRO Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly