Loyalty programmes - Marketing Manager - Memberships
Memberships Account Director
Reporting to: Head of Relationship Marketing
This is an opportunity to work for one of the biggest live entertainment operating companies in the world, with one of the largest ticketing businesses and largest membership scheme across their space.
Their vision is to become a customer-centric organisation and to achieve this; a new division within Marketing has been created called 'Relationship Marketing'. Relationship Marketing integrates all disciplines that provide a one to one contact with their customers (e.g. CRM, Membership & Brochures).
- Be the voice/champion of the member audience.
Collaborate with data team to better understand the members.
- To help inform the development of more compelling propositions and campaigns.
- To identify and unlock new growth opportunities for the scheme.
- Work closely with customer care and venues to understand the members better
- Experience of leveraging market research to better understand the member base.
Design & drive ongoing Acquisition, Engagement and Renewal strategies to grow customer base and associated revenue.
- Develop communications campaigns at both central & local level.
- Nurture and create an engaged customer base to drive extended loyalty.
Renovate the existing Membership scheme
- Optimise all propositions and find the optimum balance better value to customers growth for the business.
- In time, lead the innovation of an entirely new Membership offer which is truly industry-leading.
- Test and learn way of working, to optimise propositions and offers to members.
Galvanise theatre venue teams and producers behind the membership schemes and its campaigns
- Create & collaborate with Venues to deliver initiatives, events & campaigns that drive engagement with our members and drive growth of the scheme and overall revenue for (tickets, food & beverage)
- Be a compelling sales-person to producers and gain their support in utilizing Members as a key audience for their shows and events.
- Ability to champion innovation in Marketing across the business our with producers.
- Campaign execution, measurement & reporting.
- Highly experienced in delivering creative & effective marketing campaigns across all channels, particularly digital/ CRM (and the ability to work closely with social media / CRM and digital teams for campaign planning).
- Manage a creative team to deliver more compelling campaign executions.
- Deliver condensed and actionable reporting on all activity, analysing performance to inform the development, implementation and delivery of action plans to agreed targets
- Brand experience to develop the long-term membership proposition.
KEY SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- At least +5 years' experience in loyalty programmes in both subscription and points driven schemes. Preference for premium sectors.
- Experience in leading highly effective teams and evidence of close collaboration with other departments in the delivery of effective strategies.
- Commercially minded and a proven track record of delivering business growth.
- A team player who will play an active role in the culture and development of the Marketing Team and an ability and appetite to help nurture the Venue marketing community.
- Highly analytical with an understanding of customer, media and campaign performance and associated measurement tools.