Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Manchester - Up to £35K
My client are looking at add a Senior Account Manager to join one their brilliant team. Whether you're currently an experienced Account Manager, eager to take that next step, or an established Senior Account Manager seeking a new challenge, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Senior Account Manager role is a vital hire to ensure the high standards set by the agency are met for one of their key, retained accounts.
This particular role is to manage a fast paced account that the agency have retained for a number of years. Working across a variety of channels you will be involved in a wide range of creative briefs.
To be considered for the role, please ensure you have the below skills / experience before applying:
- A minimum of 4 years agency experience, ideally within property.
- Experienced manager of people. This involves daily line management duties, reviews, development plans etc
- Comfortable client facing. You need to be able to build relationships quickly, understand their needs and be able to consult options.
- Experienced in multi-channel marketing and able to identify the best channels for each campaign.
- Campaign management. From concept to execution, with a history or working to tight deadlines.
- A natural team player. It's an agency that pride themselves on their work environment and any hire must share the same ambitions to be a successful agency.