3 days left
Job Title: PPC Manager
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fast growing professional services organisation based in North Yorkshire that are looking for a an established PPC Manager to join their team and take the lead on their paid digital acquisition strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and execution of paid search programmes, focusing on a lowering cost per acquisition as well as improving the overall digital offering.
- Management of a growing monthly PPC budget.
- Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs and ensuring PPC campaigns achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives.
- Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the Acquisition strategy.
- Seek out new and effective ways of driving growth, including trialling new paid performance marketing channels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified would be advantageous;
- Experience handling budgets of in excess of £20,000/month and dealing with performance targets;
- Strong ability to present ideas and optimisation opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results;
- Highly analytical, data driven with strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
Based in North Yorkshire, this role is commutable from Knaresborough, York, Harrogate and Leeds.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly