As a Barclays Optimisation Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring we are able to produce and share appropriate marketing materials and messages to our customers in a way that is meaningful and preferable to them. You will do this by using customer generated insights from behavioural indicators displayed by the individual through their historical interactions with us. You will thrive in this role as someone with excellent statistical modelling and commercial skills, creating and utilising the models to drive and influence our communications and commercial business activity.
The Omni Client and Customer Experience team are represented by 6000 colleagues across over 20 locations globally – whose combined skills, knowledge and experience are creating the innovations that can help make Barclays UK the ‘Go-To’ bank. The teams unshakeable purpose is to protect the Barclays of today, create the Barclays of tomorrow and inspire the Barclays of the future.
As an Optimisation Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Communicate optimisation insights to product marketing teams and senior stakeholders in a non-technical, visually compelling manner to support and identify the most effective marketing channel communications for our customers
- Understanding the commercial business context within Marketing and Digital to enable effective testing and application of control data
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory and operational requirements in all model building and decision making.
- Using innovative customer analysis to identify commercial opportunities
- Creating and updating a range of statistical models to provide data led insights.
As an Optimisation Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
- An academic background in Statistics or Econometrics
- Practical experience in developing and maintaining statistical models preferably within financial services products/segments, digital or Telco.
- Use of SAS, SQL, Python, data warehouse and / or Adobe Site Cat data extraction and or analytics
- Microsoft Office, specifically the use of Powerpoint, Excel and Word for creating presentations for product marketing teams and senior stakeholders
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.