Digital Insight Analyst
Our client are one of the UK's most recognised brands and are looking to create a digital world that enables great things to happen. They're in the process of growing out all parts of the business, with the aim of connecting to more customers.
This opportunity is vital in driving a data-driven decision-making culture within the business, by enabling the optimisation and transformation of our Digital touchpoints by delivering robust and rigorous A/B testing of optimisations and relevant, persuasive personalised campaigns.
- Act as an analytical owner and gate-keeper for optimisations by upholding testing standards for A/B and multi-variant testing of optimisations, including validation of test ideas
- Understand the impact on testing roadmap, test design, test execution, test analysis, deep dives where necessary, and benefits estimation in line with various commercial KPIs
- Execute and govern optimisation tests and personalisation campaigns via Adobe Target premium and Adobe Audience Manager end to end - from campaign design to evaluation and benefits estimation.
- Act as business owner of the digital targeting platforms - maximising the value of the tools, and ensuring we continually improve them and expand capabilities to add more value to the business
- Proactive analysis of digital journey data to identify areas for optimisation and/or personalisation
- Working collaboratively with UX colleagues to support developing solutions that will optimise the experience
- Analytical and technical expertise in setting up and analysing controlled tests and personalisation campaigns
- Ability to take data and turn it into insight - and recommendations for action
- familiar with a broad range of analytical approaches
- Ability to communicate persuasively and influence stakeholders effectively.
- Degree in a numerical subject preferred
- Experienced in use of the
- Adobe Target Premium (essential) and Adobe Audience Manager (preferred)
- Extremely proficient in Excel