Digital Marketing Manager
My client are a newly established start-up who have solid plans to disrupt the wine industry and are searching for their next leader to help shape the world around them.
The role will be challenging and varied. You will be tasked to help shape the customer proposition and gain growth in a fail fast environment. You will be working with the Marketing product Team to help build and execute the digital marketing strategies to drive awareness, customer acquisition and retention across different mediums, including Paid Social, PPC, affiliates, Digital PR, Social Media, Content Marketing, Technical SEO and CRM.
- Help deliver customer growth and manage performance of digital marketing channels against KPI's such as Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and LifeTime Value (LTV).
- Help create, launch and measure integrated campaigns to drive revenue and engagement over the customer lifecycle
- Email marketing experience, with the understanding to cultivate relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities and to demonstrate ROI.
- Social media planning and management to include blogs, Facebook network and Twitter.
- Landing page creation and optimisation to support campaigns from PPC to emails
- Report on set organisational KPIs and implement dashboards using Google Analytics or other analytics packages.
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping and be, PPC analytics. CRM strategy and integration across digital platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent.
- High proficiency in Excel, specifically with pivot tables, VLOOKUP and formulas
- Google AdWords qualified
- Understanding of HTML and CSS would be a bonus
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS).
You will have the opportunity to receive a competitive salary along with equity in the business and a phenomenal development programme. If this role looks of interest then apply.