Head of CRM
Head of CRM
£55,000 - £65,000 (+ Package)
I have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's fastest growing retailers for a Head of CRM. This client has seen year on year growth, developing from a small boutique retailer almost 50 years' ago, to the national and loved brand it is today. This online retailer also has over 200 stores around the UK and a loyal customer base that is continuing to grow.
This is a brand new role that has been created following this growth. You will be joining a team of around 20+ strong and talented marketing specialists with a team of 5 and an agency to manage. The key remit of the role is to continue to develop and manage the existing loyalty programme and overall CRM strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the brands loyalty scheme and overall CRM strategy
- Digitalise the loyalty scheme
- Optimise customer segmentation and drive a more customer led culture by elevating the importance of CRM throughout the business
- Work with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring the brand achieves optimal value
- CRM test and learn planning and execution to ensure success/ push boundaries
- Ensure the loyalty programme and CRM strategy deliver against the wider marketing plan and targets
- Ensure ROI through performance metrics and reviews
Key requirements include:
- Extensive experience within CRM, including eCRM and loyalty programmes
- Knowledge of customer segmentation
- People management experience
- Retail experience is ideal
- Stakeholder/ 3rd party management
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be apart of a growing brand at the beginning of it's digital and CRM journey with the security of a long standing brand behind you.
Please apply for details and I will give you a call.