Marketing Executive - 9 month contract
3 days left
- Temporary / Contract / Project
- Identify and supply maintenance of marketing literature, including product labels, brochures, flyers, presentations etc.
- Support local and overseas distributors with advertising, literature, labels etc., working closely with territory managers.
- Identify and supply company website content, ensuring Search Engine Optimisation is effected to best advantage and content is correct and up-to-date to drive traffic and increase conversions. Work closely on this with internal web development team and an external digital agency.
- Maintain online portal for smooth distributor order process.
- Update social media accounts to drive engagement and push traffic to the website.
- Work closely with Technical, Regulatory and Sales teams daily to achieve objectives.
- Effectively work with the Manager for cost controls within the specified budget.
- Provide detailed monthly report on activities, campaign results and website results.
On-going projects to support
- Prepare for exhibition taking place in November conducting all pre- and post-show activity, following a set strategy and working with marketing managers in U.S.
- Start preparations for exhibition in March 2019 following set strategy and working with marketing managers in U.S.
- Support brand activities locally, working with corporate communications and in-line with newly developed brand guidelines.
- Carry out tasks needed to switch the portal to a new internal system.
- Must have experience working in a Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Must have experience in product marketing.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or related subject.
- Ideally had experience working with overseas distribution channels.
- Experience managing a website and digital marketing processes and activities.
- Ability to adapt to a new working environment quickly, work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding of chemistry and/or agriculture would be an advantage.
Apply for Marketing Executive - 9 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly