Paid Social Manager
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is principally known as a rating agency. In addition to this service, it also sells analytics and marketing services to its clients. The company operates in 40 countries with headquarters in the UK. The company employs approximately 20,000 people globally and is listed on the LSE whilst also being a constituent of the FTSE 100.
Due to growth, the business is looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager to join its Acquisition Marketing team in Central London. This function is ultimately responsible for driving new customers to the company's consumer products. The team is made up of a mix of Marketing Channels: TV, VOD, Email, Planned and Programmatic Display, PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliates and Partnerships.
As the Paid Social Manager you will be responsible for the strategy, execution and creative management of Social campaigns to drive performance. This role will be required to work closely with the other Channel Managers to ensure cohesion across the consumer journey. This is a newly created role and an exciting opportunity to drive change for a market-leading financial services brand.
Duties will include:
- Formulation of the Paid Social strategy across social media platforms
- Creation and implementation of the social campaign calendar
- Management of the production of both engaging content and direct response creative
- Management of the media buying agency to review strategy, optimise performance, budget management and reporting
- Collaboration with the Editorial team, PR and SEO managers to curate the best content for the business and adapt material for social media channels to drive brand consideration & commercial returns
- Work with Marketing Managers, primarily the Above-the-Line and Display Managers, to maximise creative outputs across the social media platforms
- Define, document & communicate channel specific growth strategies for Paid social
- Project manage the end-to-end process required to proficiently run and create campaigns
- Maximise the use of available and relevant creative formats, i.e. Facebook Canvas, Carousels, video, Instagram
- Work in close collaboration with the Optimisation team to deliver an on-site optimisation roadmap, to improve conversion rates of the Social channel, with a Mobile first approach
For your application to be successful, you must be able to show through knowledge and experience of paid social ad targeting including audience segmentation and advanced retargeting across a number of social platforms.
This is a great role for someone who really wants to make a role their own and create their own destiny within a growing and thriving business.