Paid Search Manager
This premium travel business is looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to join its new team in London. The role will be responsible for developing and delivering performance marketing activity - specifically Paid Search and Programmatic media - with the aim of increasing web traffic and ultimately driving sales efficiently.
Working alongside the Marketing Director you will own the day-to-day delivery of all Paid Search and Programmatic activity across Google, Bing, Facebook and other platforms. You will devise, deliver and monitor budget forecasts and recommendations to develop best practise Paid Search account structures, including match type strategies and bid management processes. You will produce reports on key performance indicators and distribute this to the Marketing Director and wider team. Working with the wider team members, you will ensure that all content has a consistent tone of voice and fits within company brand guidelines.
For your application to be successful you will need:
- Hands-on Experience in managing Paid Search and Programmatic activity for large accounts/ budgets
- Be Google Adwords certified
- Have experience in using manual bid management methodologies or bid management software
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team
- A serial multi-tasker, who is deadline-driven and has great time management skills
This is a truly exciting role working for a growing travel business!