Senior Digital Marketing Executive
My client is looking for Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join them in the marketing team, on a 6 month contract. Their role will be to drive their customer awareness marketing strategy and support brand positioning.
My client is a international banking group and asset manager, based in the City of London.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive are;
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Manage the look and feel of the users journey on all digital channels
- Ensure best practice and optimum customer experience through email programmes
- Engage and report website performance
- Utilise group digital and content development functions to ensure we leverage best practice.
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have;
- A track record of delivering integrated digital acquisition campaigns
- Knowledge of web analytics and how they can be applied to enhance website performance and marketing effectiveness
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience of Adobe EM
- Ability of website development
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will start immediately on 6 month contract and be paid a salary of £40k - £60k depending on experience.