A great opportunity for an Interim Ecommerce Manager to join a progressive and dramatically changing organisation working on their Ecommerce platform based in London for an initial 6 month period.
You will be required to provide all e-commerce analytics and reporting, you will also be accountable for customer journey and online user experience, customer acquisition and CRO while ensuring profitability and return on investment is the priority.
- Lead the execution and development of a world class performing ecommerce operation across all owned digital media.
- Develop and maintain all digital owned customer purchase journey content for the UK market, including web, mobile, digital shopper and OOH.
- Work with our awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty teams to optimise the conversion of different channels, through landing page and user flow optimisation
- Own all audience conversion activity/tactics that will deliver on our commercial objectives.
- Recommend new optimised ways to improve audience buying experience.
- Ensure ecommerce channel plans align with other audience channel activity.
- Must possess deep understanding of business-to-consumer transactions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in ecommerce
- Has worked with leading ecommerce platforms including Magento
If you want to part of an organisation that is going through an exciting and major transformation then please apply today!