A great opportunity for an Interim Ecommerce Manager to join a progressive and dramatically changing organisation working on their Ecommerce platform based in London for an initial 6 month period.
You will be required to provide all e-commerce analytics and reporting, you will also be accountable for customer journey and online user experience, customer acquisition and CRO while ensuring profitability and return on investment is the priority.
- Lead the execution and development of a world class performing ecommerce operation across all owned digital media.
- Develop and maintain all digital owned customer purchase journey content for the UK market, including web, mobile, digital shopper and OOH.
- Work with our awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty teams to optimise the conversion of different channels, through landing page and user flow optimisation
- Own all audience conversion activity/tactics that will deliver on our commercial objectives.
- Recommend new optimised ways to improve audience buying experience.
- Ensure ecommerce channel plans align with other audience channel activity.
- Must possess deep understanding of business-to-consumer transactions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in ecommerce
- Has worked with leading ecommerce platforms including Magento
If you want to part of an organisation that is going through an exciting and major transformation then please apply today!
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly