We are lucky to be partnering with an exciting player in the growing British fintec scene. Established in 2000, the business has gone from strength to strength, now operating some of the most high profile retail branded cards in the UK along with a portfolio of 'own-brand' consumer credit products. In 2014 it received private equity funding accelerating its substantial growth and took them from 50 to 300 employees based in Central London serving nearly 6 million customers.
Due to this success, it is now looking for a Marketing Executive to join its busy team monitoring all marketing activity and reporting findings across all direct and affiliate marketing channels to the channel owners.
Duties will include:
* Lead the monitoring operation to enable marketing channel owners to deliver to their full potential and expectation
* Create and maintain monitoring logs across all marketing channels to maintain an audit of incidents and remediation taken to close any incidents
* Work closely with the brands team to ensure monitoring of all aspects of all marketing activity - creative, partner control, reporting pre and post live check, product briefs etc. are consistently reported appropriately
* Invoicing and Purchase Order management
* Perform daily/weekly/monthly reporting as appropriate to individual channel owners.
* Build and create links via raising source codes and appending them to the correct URL templates Maintain Supplier Management Actions
* Annual marketing audit
* Regularly review competitor insight and marketing practices, identifying as and when products are prominently and appropriately positioned or not and reporting back to the team
* Post live checks to ensure financial promotions are displayed compliantly
* Familiarity with various forms of digital marketing activity and product comparison websites
* Attention to detail
* Dynamic and highly motivated
* Team player willing to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up
* Excellent interpersonal skills - oral/written communication, able to collaborate with team members