A great opportunity for an interim Marketing Executive or Manager to join a growing payments business based in Hertfordshire. Accessible within 30 - 40 minutes from Kings Cross in London with travel costs covered.
This contract will be 3 months initially with the possibility to extend. You will be tasked with contributing to business goals by developing effective marketing communications across all channels to support the overall marketing plan and grow transaction volumes across the business.
- Establish communications plans for specific products or projects using the most appropriate channels to ensure that business objectives are achieved (such as letters, brochures, bulletins, training materials, web articles, presentations, emails and social media content)
- Liaise with external suppliers (such as advertising agencies, printers, mailing houses) to deliver high quality communications on time, within budget and consistent with corporate standards.
- Assist with developing and uploading website, email and social media content as required
- Play an active role in the evolution of communications and channels used, particularly in moving towards more digital and measurable forms of communications.
- Knowledge of social media and website content management systems
- Knowledge of retail trade communications - preferably within smaller format stores
- knowledge of production process both print and electronic media
- Experience In retail /trade marketing, internal or external communication
This is an urgent hire so please apply today if you have the necessary skills!