Social & Content Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a luxury online retailer based in Ripon, commutable from Harrogate, York and Castelford. This company is a real success story that has continued to grow and thrive over the past few years and are now at a stage where they are looking to grow their digital marketing presence. They operate an Ecommerce website but also provide to large retailers and Michelin star restaurants.
A key part of the role will be to help evolve and build strong Social Media and Content strategy by supporting the Head Of Digital on social media across channels, defining tone of voice for the brand and implementing a content strategy along the execution of the strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the brand tone of voice through content channels plus other content channels through the business
- You will lead the planning, creation and distribution of timely, relevant content for all channels
- You will also work closely with many departments across the business including digital agencies in order to optimise content according to SEO requirements and brand requirements
- Writing content and copy for all marketing comms - from social to email and making sure that the tone of voice is consistent across all customer touch points.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong editorial and copywriting skills
- Experienced in growing a social platform
- 'can do' attitude
- Experience in managing an array of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Solid marketing experience ideally in the retail industry
- A deep understanding of social media reporting tools plus skilled with analytical abilities to evaluate successes
This is a really fantastic position for a Social Media or Digital Marketer to grow and progress within marketing. If the role is of interest please apply today, roles like this don't come around very often and it's one definitely not to be missed!