Our client is a household name within consumer reporting agencies countrywide. Due to its continued success it is now looking for an experienced CRM Executive to join its busy customer engagement team in Central London. The main purpose of this department is to continue to engage with new and existing customers for the business through targeted and effective communications. As part of the team you will work closely with the commercial departments to support the delivery of the business objectives whilst also getting to be part of a large, established CRM team who are key to the growth and strategy of the business.
The essential duties and responsibilities for the role include;
- Delivering data-driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation to achieve engagement, revenue and conversion targets
- Full campaign management planning, execution to reporting and implementing recommendations and new ideas
- Working with designers, agencies and content teams to create new, compelling, relevant and personalised creative executions
- Partnering with agencies and internal teams to ensure all messaging meets objectives and all campaigns meet brand/content/compliance guidelines
- Managing the post campaign analytics and reporting back to the key business stakeholders
- A foundation in marketing and data from a similar business
- Experience managing CRM campaigns
- Strong attention to detail, numerical, statistical & analytical skills
This is a great role for someone who really wants to make a role their own and create their own destiny within a growing and thriving business.