Digital Content Manager
Job Title: Digital Content Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Better Placed are working with a leading financial services organisation in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team and take responsibility for producing relevant and insightful content across digital channels with the aim of driving awareness, leads, retention and positive customer experiences.
- Work closely with multiple teams across the organisation to create a range of digital content to use across an array of online channels.
- Design a content calendar which will include a range of content that can be repurposed across channels.
- Become an expert in the organisations products and translate internal product descriptions to customer friendly content.
- Proven experience in creating engaging digital content for B2B audiences, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Strong understating for creating content for SEM.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and varying stakeholder groups.
Based in Oxfordshire this role is commutable from Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Banbury.