3 days left
Role: Digital Designer
My client create 100% natural fragrances for the mind and body, each providing true therapeutic benefits to relieve stress, aid sleep, boost your energy or lift your mood. We really believe that wellbeing starts with the little moments; the shower drops at 6am that leave you energised and ready to go, the light of a candle that can help create a tranquil calm zone in your busy family home. We want to help you take the small steps that can help you feel your best every day. Now more than ever, we're about helping you manage your own wellbeing in the simplest, bite size ways.
An exciting Digital Designer role has arisen within the Creative Digital department. Working within the core design team, this is an amazing opportunity to get involved in helping to define, design and improve the brand as a whole.
We are looking for a talented digital designer who is focused on furthering their career. Candidates should be full of ideas and passionate for everything digital design. Have a strong interest in design and technology trends, digital innovation and pixel perfection.
The key focus will be to support the Ecommerce Manager on designing of key features to be developed on the website as well as designing unique and fresh design executions across all online collateral including - website banners, emails, online promotions, landing pages, online editorial features, blogs, and social media
- Support lead designer by creating campaign landing page designs, website banners, emails and social content using an established look and feel.
- Working across multiple channels with the digital design team to produce innovative solutions and high-quality design for the ecommerce site and other digital platforms.
- Working on design of specific sections of the desktop site, mobile site to improve functionality and aesthetics.
- Demonstrate an understanding of UX platforms to inform design decisions
- Develop strong campaign landing pages and develop UX wireframes/layouts into pixel perfect designs that not only look beautiful but perform for our business.
- Experience with CMS (Magento) & WordPress
- Design and code responsive emails for both desktop and mobile.
- List management & scheduling via Mail Chimp
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors to help inform innovative ideas.
- Aiding the wider design team in the understanding and production of good User Interface and Editorial design
- Digital design experience designing cross-platform - understanding the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile and Tablets
- Ability to both design and code responsive emails for both desktop and mobile.
- Strong sense of typography and layout and good attention to detail
- Awareness of good contemporary digital design & pixel perfection
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (experts in Photoshop)
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- A stunning portfolio of digital full of through-provoking work with excellent skill & attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, changing priorities if necessary
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the content of the site
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Above all, enthusiasm and a passionate vision of what you could bring to our brand
You must be able to provide a portfolio or examples of work. Please submit your CV & portfolio
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly