SEO & Content Executive
You will support business growth through commercialisation of content, in-depth analysis, planning and creation through optimisation, amplification and reporting.
Join one of Britain's fastest growing and leading publishers based in London. They are renowned for providing content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. A fun, driven and team-player corporate environment that encourages progression for its forward-thinking employees. Plus they have an internal gym. What more could you ask for?
You're role consists of helping teams across the organisation to develop and deliver compelling content experiences for my client's target audiences by:
- Assisting with keyword research, trend and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and areas for organic growth
- Creating and managing content calendars containing recommendations for new evergreen and topical content, as well as improvements for existing content so that user needs are met
- On page optimisation for a variety of content types including web articles and landing pages, according to SEO principles
- Contributing ideas and ensuring advertising placements, social posts and emails are engaging and on-brand
- Working closely with Trading and Editorial teams. Highlight contextual linking opportunities to increase and improve internal linking.
- Assist with reporting, evaluating and improving the performance of content
You have great SEO experience and strong knowledge of content marketing techniques. You're a team player who is analytical and has the drive and ambition to succeed. In addition you:
- Can proficiently optimise a variety of content types including web articles, landing pages, social and emails
- Understand the customer buying cycle and how specific content can drive commercial benefit.
- Have a track record of working to commercial KPIs (e.g. qualifying traffic and lead-generation)
- Are confident with thorough keyword research and monitoring keyword performance
- Have a "can do" attitude - proactive approach with a passion for digital
- Have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Have the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Are confident using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, desirable), content management systems and SEO tools
- Effectively collaborate and build rapport with internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Possess excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
If you come from a Financial Services background or large Media/Publishing House or website it'll be beneficial!
All the great stuff - bonus, pension, private medical cover, great progression, an internal gym + a sociable team!