Assistant Paid Search Manager
Britain's most loved home brand are looking for an experienced Paid Search Assistant Manager to help deliver on some incredibly exciting projects which are on the horizon.
Working closely with the Head of Performance and the organisation's partnered paid search agency, this role is crucial in driving innovative performance to the channel and overall revenue to a cluster of departments. This role also involves an element of strategic thinking as well so if you have this in armory it would be advantageous.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key-wording
- Support the development of near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and oversee execution of day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins
- Support the paid search agency and monitor budgets at an account and category level
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search and shopping campaigns
- Able to operate at both a strategic and tactical level with a blend of analytical, creative and strong negotiation abilities
- Extremely results driven with a history of delivering short and long-term customer targets
- Good stakeholder management, proven experience of influencing in a complex business with an innate attention to detail
- Proven analytical ability, along with strong practical knowledge of Omniture, Google Analytics. Google shopping will be a bonus
Apply for Assistant Paid Search Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly