Our client are at the forefront of global travel and specialise in holidays for those who are looking for a truly distinctive experience. I'm looking for Search Manager to build strategies and plans across their main channels.
This role sits within the Ecommerce team, reports to the Head of Ecommerce and is responsible for coordinating & managing agency SEO, PPC & Affiliate activity across all territories and brands.
- Build strategies and plans for PPC to drive business growth
- Create commercial plans across formats and categories, setting commercial rules to define bid strategy.
- Creating automated tracking that provides ROI to assist in bid strategy
- Drive SEO ranking through Site content & technical audits
- Site text/metadata recommendations, personally making updates where required
- Build affiliates strategy and commercial plans:
- Providing content for editorial publishers within the network
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role building and deploying strategies and plans for SEO, PPC & Affiliates, including close management of external agencies
- Demonstrable analytical experience, using Google Analytics, Google Data studio, Omniture, Adobe or similar, and experience with attribution modeling and data links
- Expert in AdWords and Bing Ads Expert, and/or DoubleClick with in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of Paid Search auctions
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written / copywriting skills
- A positive, proactive, can-do individual who brings energy to the team and very strong collaborator