Digital Marketing Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing/E-Commerce position for a digital-first, health/lifestyle brand in York.
As the sector continues to grow, there have been 15 new roles recruited into the team this year already and this is set to continue with a move to bigger offices nearby in the coming months. With a marketing team that manages all campaigns in-house, this is a rare client-side opportunity that would be perfect if you are currently managing a wide range of digital campaigns in an agency or have some previous agency experience. Alternatively, experience of digital marketing with campaigns managed in-house would be excellent.
This is definitely a challenging and wide-ranging digital role with the key objectives of driving traffic and conversion rates. Supported by a wider team of Marketing Managers and Executives key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the search strategy to ensure there are growing traffic levels to the website. This will include PPC, SEO and Paid Social.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation - Analysing what happens when potential customers are on site and running split tests to increase conversion rates and order value.
- Website Management - Ensuring the website is up-to-date and running reports on web performance.
- Competitor research - Keeping up-to-speed with key competitors and their digital offering to gain a competitive advantage.
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure all digital offering is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Lead generation for the sales team to follow up.
- Management of a small team of marketing specialists to achieve objectives and ultimately increase online sales.
- Reporting on performance across all digital channels to the board.
If this sounds like the type of challenge which excites you, do not hesitate to apply!
Based in York, this role is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby, Goole, Hull and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly