An exciting Content Manager opportunity has arisen to join an international trade body with a positive outlook, commercial drive and ethical mission.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about creative content, working and collaborating with a broad range of blue chip organisations and enjoys innovating.
As Content Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- A central point of reference and expertise for all content.
- Leading the development and execution of the content strategy.
- Setting the marketing plan for the programme's website and social media content, ensuring content is created to the highest standard.
- Owning all programme messaging and be responsible for its maintenance, distribution and integration across the organisation.
- Playing a key role in framing content and messaging targeted at B2B audiences, c-suite executives and international institution partners.
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A strong background in content creation and setting strategies.
- Skills in copywriting with experience writing for a variety of B2B audiences.
- A portfolio of creative content, e.g. video, social and web-based and app content.
- Demonstratrable experience with CMS, social media platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or the ability to learn.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills.