Senior Marketing Executive
A well-established global bank are looking for a "hands on" Marketing Manager to join their fantastic London Office in the heart of the city. This role covers all aspects of marketing activities from communication, marketing strategy, and campaign and events management.
Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Manage and resource the marketing plan, supporting and leveraging all initiatives and driving brand themes
- To identify, evaluate, develop and implement promotional opportunities (including sponsorship, speaker platforms, events, brochures) from conception through to delivery
- Ensure all printed promotional material is distributed effectively.
- Take responsibility for campaigns as agreed by executive team
- Work closely with design agencies
- Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of events management
- Previous experience in a marketing manager or similar
- Knowledge of ADOBE Creative Suite 5 (in particular of InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6 and Photoshop CS6)
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships
- A creative approach
- Good Business sense and budgeting skills
- Ability to prioritise and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines