Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting new digital marketing executive opportunity within an established property company.
One of London's largest private residential property specialist is looking for a junior digital marketing executive to join their growing marketing team. This individual will have a special focus on paid-social, search and content.
Junior Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Social media planning and management.
- Help create launch and measure integrated campaigns to drive revenue and engagement over the customer lifecycle.
- Report KPI's with the use of Google Analytics or other analytical packages.
- Write copy for email newsletters, website articles, blogs and social
- Understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent
- Must have paid-social and paid-search experience
- Proficient in Excel, specifically with pivot tables VLOOKUP and formulas
- Understanding of HTML and CSS would be a bonus
- Experience in using content management systems (CMS)
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly