Email Marketing Executive
My client is one of Britain's most prestigious luxury shopping destinations and are looking for an Email Campaign Executive to develop and grow the channel.
It's a very exciting time to join the company who have reported year on year growth for 5 years running as they're investing significantly into digital moving forward.
Reporting to Digital Marketing Manager, this role will manage the email-marketing calendar, and create the set-up, testing, and analysis of all marketing emails. You will have a direct influence on the email-marketing calendar and development of the email channel.
- Co-ordinating, planning and delivering the email marketing schedule
- Creation and deployment of trigger marketing campaigns and customer journeys to enhance conversion and retention.
- Building and executing effective digital customer journeys that drive marketing and commercial success
- Prepare & build HTML based emails using a variety of tools including Dreamweaver and email marketing software.
- Work closely with the CRM agency and Digital Marketing Manager to develop targeted campaigns
- Work with the Digital Designer to improve the existing templates and develop new innovative ones
- Work closely with the CRM agency and Digital Marketing Manager to continuously improve all email marketing KPI's including deliverability, opens, clicks & revenue
- Analytics and benchmarking - you will be responsible for tracking the success of email marketing post-activity
- Identify new opportunities and ideas to improve email marketing processes
- Significant stakeholder management experience at a senior level and experience in an email role or with email as part of your role
- Experience using Adestra ESP or equivalent
- Solid understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics, customer databases and segmentation opportunities
- Experience in setting up and running email marketing automation triggers and lifecycle programmes
- Strong HTML knowledge, ability to code emails in HTML with experience working in Dreamweaver
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacious, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytically minded with data experience
- Experience using Google Analytics and FastStats for data insights