Content Marketing Executive
Better Placed are currently recruiting for a fantastic Content Marketing Executive role for an exciting SME organisation based in South Yorkshire. This opportunity lends itself to a naturally creative marketer who has a passion for producing content across a variety off both online and offline channels. An exciting opportunity to join a growing team with competitive salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create the content for campaigns, our social channels, product materials and website to aid acquisition & customer development
- Liaise with third parties and internal stakeholders to arrange the plan itself, factor in their interests and prepare the agreed content
- SEO content management
- Implement the communications plan by writing mailers for existing account holders and prospects
- Work closely with the Design Team to ensure communications are in line with brand guidelines and are continuously refreshed
- Optimise all content across digital channels
- Own the chosen platform for sending out email communication, including list management
- Analytical skills are important to provide weekly reporting on performance of communications.
- Produce a social media content plan and schedule posts accordingly, via a chosen social media management software
This is a fantastic opportunity for a content marketing professional with a creative flair to join a highly respected organisation experiencing an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will have strong copy-writing and communications experience across ideally both online and offline marketing channels.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.