Digital Content Manager
My client is looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to join their growing digital team in Reading and lead my client to deliver an excellent digital experience for their customers and support brand purpose.
My client is a leading utilities company with a mission to change the traditional utility perception on its head, and create content that will make a difference in the community and environment.
The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for;
- Creating content including copywriting, page/site build, edit and manipulate images
- Optimise content
- Ensuring accuracy, consistency and alignment of content
- Updating workflow tools and delivering best in class content and copy
The Digital Content Manager will have experience in;
- CMS (Sitecore would be an advantage), website editing and copy writing
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Web analytics programmes and Google Analytics
The Digital Content Manager will start a 6 month role and be paid a day rate salary of £350 per day.