Search Engine Marketing Assistant Manager
1 day left
- Temporary / Contract / Project
My client is a leading UK bank and is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Assistant Manager to support the Digital Acquisition Manager and SEO Manager on a temporary 6 month contract, at their Central London office during this exciting time of digital growth.
My client is one of the UK's leading banks who pride themselves on providing "local banking" to individuals and local business customers. Digital Banking lies at the forefront of their strategic priorities, with the aim to reduce customer servicing costs, deepen existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships.
The key responsibilities of the Search Engine Marketing Assistant Manager are;
- Assist in all SEM activities and support the SEM strategy delivery
- Support internal stakeholders
- Develop new campaigns and initiatives
- Building search testing roadmaps
- Analysing performance
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends
The Search Engine Marketing Assistant Manager will have experience in;
- Proven experience working in PPC and SEO
- Managing digital agencies
- Competent in stakeholder management
- Ability to take full ownership of and manage projects against ambitious targets
- Basic knowledge in technical SEO and web development
The Search Engine Marketing Assistant Manager will start at my clients office in Central London in August and be paid a salary of £31,450 - £38,110 (annual) depending on experience.