Ecommerce Product Owner - Harrogate
A fantastic opportunity for a Ecommerce Product Owner to work within one of Yorkshires fastest and best loved brands. Yorkshire based, great salary and benefits and plenty of career growth opportunities. A 'head turner' of a role for the right person with competitive salary.
Based between Harrogate and York my client is a luxury online retailer that is going from strength to strength. We are recruiting an ecommerce project manager or a website project manager, essentially, to operate as the interface between the web development agency and internal stakeholders across the business and up to board level.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work to tight deadlines. Responsibilities and technical competencies include:
- Own & deliver a 12 month website development roadmap.
- Roadmapping, prioritising and managing development projects to fast track revenue growth.
- Scoping out of project requirements and liaising with stakeholders, systems and warehouse to manage development resources and
- managing changes in scope and priorities in an effective and controlled manner.
- Ability to set up A/B testing to scope out and monitor impact of new developments.
- Analyse reporting and learn from all campaigns and strategies deployed to drive continuous improvement in performance.
What you'll need....
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms, preferably Magento 2.0.
- Proven Ecommerce project management experience.
- Highly competent using Google analytics tools.
This role will suit someone who has managed projects in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment and equally suit somebody from a Digital Agency in a Project manager or similar position.
This role is based between Harrogate and York and pays between £35,000 to £45,000 with fantastic package on offer.
Please get in touch with Nick Sankarsingh to explore further.