Email Campaign Executive
My client is one of Britain's most prestigious luxury shopping destinations and are looking for an Email Campaign Executive to develop and grow the channel.
It's a very exciting time to join the company as they have reported year on year growth for 5 years running and are investing significantly into digital moving forward, so this is an opportunity that will really enhance your CV.
Reporting to Digital Marketing Manager, this role will manage the email-marketing calendar, and create the set-up, testing, and analysis of all marketing emails. You will have a direct influence on the email-marketing calendar and development of the email channel.
- Co-ordinating, planning and delivering the email marketing schedule
- Creation and deployment of trigger marketing campaigns and customer journeys to enhance conversion and retention.
- Building and executing effective digital customer journeys that drive marketing and commercial success
- Prepare & build HTML based emails using a variety of tools including Dreamweaver and email marketing software.
- Work closely with the CRM agency and Digital Marketing Manager to develop targeted campaigns
- Work with the Digital Designer to improve the existing templates and develop new innovative ones
- Work closely with the CRM agency and Digital Marketing Manager to continuously improve all email marketing KPI's including deliverability, opens, clicks & revenue
- Analytics and benchmarking - you will be responsible for tracking the success of email marketing post-activity
- Identify new opportunities and ideas to improve email marketing processes
- Significant stakeholder management experience at a senior level and experience in an email role or with email as part of your role
- Experience using Adestra ESP or equivalent
- Solid understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics, customer databases and segmentation opportunities
- Experience in setting up and running email marketing automation triggers and lifecycle programmes
- Strong HTML knowledge, ability to code emails in HTML with experience working in Dreamweaver
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacious, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytically minded with data experience
- Experience using Google Analytics and FastStats for data insights