Web Trading and Operations Manager
Web Trading and Operations Manager
This is a very real opportunity to make your mark and deliver success through one of our biggest planned growth channels.
You will be instrumental in shaping the direction and achievements of our online channel, directly influencing key decision makers and shaping what success looks like.
A newly created position where you will be empowered to flex your abilities to achieve our goals and shape the channels future.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and able to demonstrate a balance between strategic planning and operations, bringing initiatives and a strong test-and-learn mentality to the business. Working collaboratively with the Marketing team, agencies and retail colleagues to deliver results.
Our operation is growing, with footprint growth of 58% in the last year, increased marketing spend to support our exciting growth plans and a new website platform and UX launching soon.
Our offices are based very near the station in Godalming and flexible working will be positively considered for the right candidate.
Sofa Workshop is an established brand and part of a PLC group. We have thirty shops across the UK, with ambitious growth plans, selling the most beautiful and well-crafted sofas in the market place. We are extremely proud of our product, heritage and people and want you to be part of this team.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
To review site performance and optimise the site experience to drive conversion and AOV
- Optimise website channels though a test and learn approach, to improve all conversion and AOV metrics
- Provide reporting on trade performance and use analytical tools to identify opportunities, issues and action plans
- Support brand objectives through timely and integrated content and campaign plans
- Review products to ensure we identify reasons for poor performance
- Co-ordinate home page and category page refreshes
- Review and optimise navigation and search results
- Ensure new products are launches on time and all site content is optimised, relevant and engaging
- Review mobile site and desktop site vs competition weekly
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure landing pages are optimised
- Support marketing with lead capture and conversion initiatives
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure room-set and image renders are up to date and relevant
- Work with retail and marketing colleagues to support company wide objectives
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party service providers to deliver objectives
- Customer centric
- Management for agencies for implementing updates and future developments
- Expert in design and usability
- Liaise with peers within the group to learn and share best practise
- Ability to articulate ideas to senior management
- Management of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to analyse data to inform decisions
- Knowledge of online marketing and social media
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities and solutions
- Quick learner
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years previous digital marketing experience
- Strong Google Analytics skills essential
- Experience of using Qubit, Session Cam and Beyond Analysis Dashboard preferred
- Sound Excel and Powerpoint knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will benefit from an attractive salary with a generous holiday entitlement, pension and life assurance, multiple discounts and access to our EAP provided by a Wellbeing provider
Apply for Web Trading and Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly