Senior Digital Designer
An exciting Senior Digital Designer opportunity has arisen to join a global leading organisation within market intelligence and insights who are going through an exciting period of growth.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about delivering world class design solutions - you will have experience within website design and a keen interest in brand and UX design.
As Senior Digital Designer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Producing and overseeing creative and professional digital and print creative solutions to address marketing and digital requirements
- Developing, owning brand guidelines and creating great designs
- Working with key stakeholders to improve web conversion rate performance, creating outstanding customer experiences and great marketing collateral (email, display banners, print, etc)
- User experience (UX) and user centred design best practices and applying those to achieve user & business goals
- Defining and implementing the SEO strategy for different target audiences and optimising the web site
- Managing and reviewing, on a regular basis, third party vendors and managing associated budgets
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A demonstrable portfolio of completed design projects
- Experience in SEO, using Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- A hands-on approach to website content management (experience of Concrete5 CMS is a plus)
- An in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques and best practice
- A background in web design / UX, experience in HTML, fully conversant in adobe CS5 (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to manage by influence
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.