An exciting Content Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leading organisation within market intelligence and insights who are going through an exciting period of growth.
This position will be well suited to someone who will be passionate about taking ownership of the global content strategy and content distribution through digital channels and PR.
As Content Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing an effective content strategy and content roadmap, collaborating across departments globally
- Managing the overall content distribution schedule, ensuring all content is delivered accurately, to a high quality, and on time
- Producing high-quality, insight-driven, targeted, engaging and accessible content for all channels, including online, PR and events
- Writing effective copy, adhering to house style guidelines, for a variety of use cases, e.g. website copy, case studies, award submissions, social media and email marketing
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of content and digital marketing activities
- Acting as the guardian of the company's online profile, updating and deploying content on the websites and social media platforms
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- Impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content across various formats and to a range of stakeholders
- An understanding of analytics and data interpretation
- Great organisation skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Creativity, someone who innovates, and the ability to manage large projects
- A hands-on approach to website content management (experience of Concrete5 CMS is a plus)
- A desire to learn new things, explore opportunities and identify the best solutions with the resources available
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.