Head of Digital
I'm looking for a Head of Digital that will manage a large team and will be responsible for the strategy, development and performance of this brands digital offering.
As The Head of Digital, you will be responsible for developing a 'frictionless' customer experience that continually builds customers interactions online, by recognising the needs within the digital space and being able to translate that to the business.
Specifically, this includes the growth of traffic to the home page and the website, through SEO, social media and the creation of a forum that builds engagement around content that is important to the core customer as well as customer interests.
Future developments will include the creation of an app and the driving of volume and utilisation of the app.
HEAD OF DIGITAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of the overall digital strategy to align with business and membership objectives
- Growth of traffic to digital platforms
- Working with the broader business to drive the conversion of traffic to product holding customers through conversion, retention and cross-sell
- Working with the Editorial and Content teams, ensure consistency of message across the digital and print platforms
- Establishment of the social media strategy and team
- Creation and management of Possibilities forum(s)
- Champion cross-functional teams to optimise traffic from digital channels like search, email, affiliate and social media
- Research into emerging digital channels and development of strategies for these
- Manage any risks or controls delegated to this position as detailed in the relevant risk registers, in line with the business's risk policy
HEAD OF DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
- Significant demonstrable digital leadership experience including digital strategy, SEO, UX, UI, web or app
- Ideally in a membership, publishing or retail environment
- Experience of creating, articulating and delivering digital strategy
- Strong people and performance management skills with proven track record
- Demonstrate complete understanding of business plans and goals and proven ability to make serious contribution to the business future
- Competent in playing a leading role within the company
- Must be an expert with digital product strategies
- Good knowledge of agile working practices