Digital Marketing Manager
This role is working within a leading bank who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager into their growing London team.
The business are a leading, national retail bank who have a thriving and growing digital marketing team based in London. They are looking to hire a performance driven and analytical Digital Marketing Manager into the team to manage the performance marketing across one of the product lines.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you'll support on both the strategy and execution for personal banking acquisition, via PPC, SEO, affiliates and aggregators, programmatic display and social media, producing carefully balanced solutions that enhance brand perception and customer satisfaction. To do this, you'll engage with a wide range of areas, including the frontline business as well as partners in the wider marketing team. You'll also monitor activity and track and analyse media performance, making the right adjustments at the right time to maximise our performance against stretching targets.
- Develop effective multichannel digital communication plans aimed at driving acquisition of new personal banking customers
- Act as an expert with the end-to-end production, management and execution of digital initiatives across PPC, SEO, Affiliates & Aggregators, Programmatic Display, and Social Direct Response
- Develop new content for performance media channels and carry out regular testing to ensure the most effective creative and messaging is used in all channels
- Utilise segmentation and data to deliver targeted and personalised campaigns at scale
- Monitor, track and analyse performance and make necessary adjustments to maximize efficiencies and commercial value against KPI's
Who we are looking for:
We'll expect extensive experience in a marketing environment having worked across all digital channels. You'll be strongly analytical and love working in an environment that is constantly changing, evolving and innovating. A commercial understanding of the banking and finance industry may not be essential, but is likely to be an advantage, particularly if you have good knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting marketing functions.
You'll also need:
- Proficiency with analytics and data management
- Experience of developing and delivering digital market strategies
- Experience of using testing and optimisation to deliver effective campaigns
- To be a strong communicator, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with a focus on delivery
Competitive base salary and package