Digital Marketing Manger
A vibrant financial services provider in the health and life insurance space has just launched a new investments proposition to better serve their customer base.
Due to its continued growth and success it is always looking for talented individuals who are committed to living its values and delivering an award winning service to its customers.
It is now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join its busy marketing team based in the heart of the City. You will be responsible for delivering the investments and life insurance direct-to-consumer proposition.. You will be the lead on the development and implementation of such digital channels as website, A//B testing, customer journey optimisation against key KPIs. You will also collaborate with wider stakeholders to define the customer journey and ensure key conversion paths are optimised for acquisition and lead generation.
Your main duties will include;
- Manage content across websites, with a view to optimise to improve conversion rate
- Design layout of web pages
- Optimising the online customer journey, view to reduce abandonment rate
- Approvals of content from legal & compliance to ensure that all legislative requirements are fully met
- Monitoring performance
- Working/ building relationships with stakeholders across various business units
- Establishing new marketing automation processes, procedures. SLA's programmes/ workflows
- Understanding of SEO
- Intermediate to advanced user of Google analytics for accurate analysis of web traffic, site behaviour and performance
- Good digital project management skills
- 5 years digital experience in delivering projects and continually optimising content and user experience (FS experience preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills and with experience in managing key stakeholders
- A strategic approach and an ability to plan well
If this sounds like you, please get in contact today!