Senior Insights Analyst
Great opportunity to have a transformational impact as a Senior Insights Analyst on one of the biggest FMCG businesses going. Based in London.
Our client is a well know, global business home to some of the most iconic brands in FMCG looking for a
Key to its success to date has been their ability to innovate - in terms of their products, their marketing and their overall propositions.
What they've always maintained is a full commitment to their values of Respect , Enjoyment and Passion.
They have set up a rapidly expanding centralised function to digitalise their customer offering.
With further expansion planned, the analytics team has a pivotal role to play
Working with an outstanding Head of Analytics, the Senior Insights Analyst is the first team-member charged with bringing a data-centric approach to the business.
You will be expected to:
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards for various business function within various markets. Create reporting automation.
- Apply statistical and advanced analytical techniques to optimise and improve business performance for specific business problems and use cases (eg. Performance analysis, Customer Journey etc.)
- Work seamlessly with Business or Function teams to deliver initiatives agreed with the business.
- Effectively communicate the results of analytics projects to a range of stakeholders
- Design and implement analytically based solutions to understand business trends and generate long-term, sustainable value
- Develop, implement, maintain and test data models/new data and analytics tools that lead to improved business performance, improved customer/client/colleague experience and improved profitability
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in using, implementing and maintaining digital analytics and measurement tools such as (Backend and Frontend) Google analytics, Google tag manager, Tealium.
- Experience in data visualisation (especially with Power BI) and BI analysis
- Experience in building integrated data solutions by connecting multiple data source to create unified analytics reporting (data sources SAP, GA, Hybris etc.)
- Ability to construct, evaluate and optimise data models and the ability to manipulate data is required.
- Evidence of statistics knowledge including, but not limited to, understanding of inference and regression techniques
- Strong business acumen with an ability to break down problems and translate into a data led solution
- Ability automate data analysis & reporting is essential
In addition, it's essential that you demonstrate initiative and the ability to work within a demanding, fast-paced environment. They are in a phase of high-growth and there are lots of stakeholders to manage - confident communication will be key.
What's On Offer
A brilliant working environment with some exceptionally bright and talented individuals. There's a collective sens of purpose and employees are given the autonomy to make an impact wherever possible.
The chance to be right at the start of the journey with data - there are some quick wins but with a rich data-set, there are lots of complex projects to approach.
Our client has a wonderful track record of developing and progressing their people - there will always be lots of opportunity in what an exciting and fun environment is reflective of the industry.
Salary is £55 - 65,000