Interim Social media manager - Influencer strategy
A maternity cover social media manager position within a leading lifestyle/beauty brand with head office based in Nottingham to recruit a candidate with demonstrable experience in influencer marketing. Package will vary depending on experience but this will be a circa 9 month contract.
This is a key interim role within the social media team with a key focus on leading the influencer strategy deliverables, innovative social campaign development and management for Health & Wellness to expand revenue opportunities.
As social media manager you will be responsible for:
- The development and delivery of brand partnerships and influencer marketing across all social channels that supports strategic marketing comms plans.
- Optimisation of paid social activity.
- Campaign analysis, providing insights and social performance reporting and brand partnership marketing.
- deliver brand partnership social activity in line with strategy and to brief.
- Showing how much you understand consumer social interaction and love building best practice into marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will have a passion, knowledge and a thirst for influence marketing and strategy development as well as a proven track record in delivering string social media campaigns.
This opportunity is an interim position and will last circa 9 months. The position is based in Nottingham and commutable from surrounding areas including Leicester, Derby, Coventry, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Competitive salary on offer.