Digital Media Administrator
The Digital Media Executive will be responsible for administrating the delivery of my clients digital marketing mix for the UK and ROW team.
The role will report into the Digital Media Manager to assist in delivering the media strategy across channels with a focus on job board management and administration of bespoke advertising packages, consistently looking to track and improve performance.
My client is a Global FTSE 250 company, operating across 35 countries.
The Digital Media Administrator key responsibilities are;
- Responsible for running bespoke advertising program for key clients,
- Media program support for our internal recruitment teams,
- Build stronger relationships with the wider digital team,
- Ensure all marketing budget is tracked in line with business requirement,
- Provide metric reporting on success of campaigns,
- Perform competitor analysis.
The Digital Media Administrator will have the following skill set;
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent project management skills,
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Ability to review and propose changes to digital marketing activity based on the experience and best practice.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills across all business levels.
An immediate starting temporary role in Central London paying up to £110 per day depending on experience.