Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
- Melitta are a globally renowned FMCG coffee preparation business
- An exciting new role covering digital marketng, ecommerce & marketplace
About Our Client
Melitta are a leading coffee preparation business (e.g. coffee machines); established for over 100 years with a strong footprint internationally and in the UK. At present the business sells primarily through a range of traditional channels. Melitta is now looking to drive ecommerce sales through a comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce strategy. Ecommerce as a channel will complement existing routes to market.
Melitta UK are headquarters in Telford, Shropshire, where this role will be based.
Melitta UK are looking to launch a direct-to-consumer ecommerce proposition and bring ownership of marketplace channels in-house. This B2C ecommerce platform will revolutionise both their offering and their routes to market. The platform infrastructure will be developed via a central function in Germany. The role will encompass:
- Shaping and delivering the ecommerce strategy to drive traffic and sales
- Continuously improving the customer experience across the Melitta online shop and Amazon platforms
- Optimising traffic and conversion to deliver the business objectives
- Optimising the customer experience by constantly testing new functionalities and applying data-based decision making
- Driving new customer acquisition through the right mix of digital marketing channels
- Analyse the performance of channels and implementation of product merchandising
- Plan and control the ecommerce budget for marketing, technical, creative etc.
- Day to day maintenance of the website and developments, liaising with external agencies where necessary
- Key contributor to the management team on strategy and overall business performance
- Responsible for all content and product information and data, photography and editorial
The Successful Applicant
Reporting into the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be an important member of the leadership team. This individual will work very closely with other teams including marketing, technology and sales. This is a highly autonomous and varied role in an exciting business.The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Significant experience in ecommerce with a proven record in delivering sales growth and innovation
- Broad digital marketing experience including: SEO, PPC & paid social, content marketing, email marketing
- Experience of running marketplace sales channels
- Demonstrable track record of devising and delivering at a strategic level
- Agency management experience
- Hands-on working knowledge of Google Analytics to understand customer behaviours, conversion rates and methods of quantifying and reporting site and campaign performance.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.
Ref Code: MP13952860Z